Looking for a step up in your career?
Written by: IEAA Secretariat, 23 Feb 2013
IEAA is pleased to announce the first half of our professional development program for 2013.
We provide an annual program of events – including webinars, workshops and symposia – engaging some of the best industry experts from Australia and overseas.
Here are just some of the highlights coming up over the next few months:
- Understanding TEQSA Provider Standards | Melbourne
Due Diligence and Evaluation of TNE Partners
- Lead from the Back: Rob Lawrence Masterclass | Brisbane, Sydney
- Using Stats with Alan Olsen | Webinar
Where to Find Them and How to Incorporate Them into Your Strategy
- Outbound Mobility Forum: Back to the Future | Perth
Facilitating the Post-Overseas Study Experience
- Paperless Pipedream or Virtual Reality? | Adelaide
Best Practice in (Online) International Admissions
Enhance your professional capabilities, share best practice with like-minded colleagues and step up the ladder with IEAA.
View the full program and register online at www.ieaa.org.au/step-up