|Click to Join / Renew Membership|
IEAA welcomes individuals and organisations from around the world who share the same objectives to join as either individual members, through Professional Membership, or through arrangements for your staff at an institutional level. Sponsorship opportunities are also available.
• Professional Development: benefit from a 30% discount on all IEAA Professional Development workshops. See our 2012 national program .
• Conference: a signifiant reduction for your registration to the Australian International Education Conference, the largest international education conference in the Asia Pacific region and one of the pre-eminent international education conferences in the world.
• Important industry updates directly into your inbox.• Online networking tools (Forums, SiGs Communities) to communicate with other professionals in International Education.
• Online Membership Directory
• Weekly career announcements, where you can keep yourself updated on new jobs in International Education.
• Leadership Opportunities: Get involved in your association and become a member of the IEAA Board, or an IEAA Committee. Have your chance to have your say and influence the Australian International Education agenda!
• An automatic subscription to VISTA, IEAA's quarterly newsletter and access to industry alerts on trends affecting the profession.
• On-line events calendar where you can access updated information on forthcoming conferences and other events in international higher education and have a chance to advertise your own event.
• Advocacy on behalf of the profession
• Participation in an international network (NIEA) comprising major international education associations (NAFSA, EAIE, APAIE, CBIE...)
|FOR INDIVIDUALS||COST (pa inc. GST)|
For Professionals working in international education
For retired professionals, non-salaried volunteers and full-time students
|FOR ORGANISATIONS||COST (pa inc. GST)|
For up to 10 staff to receive Professional Membership
|Charter Membership Additional
To purchase Professional Memberships for 11 or more staff ($2000 + $200 for each additional staff member) click on Level 1 button then Extras button. You can adjust the quantity of additional members required in the Shopping Cart.
|NOTE for Coordinators:
Once you have purchased your membership, please contact IEAA Secretariat (email@example.com) to confirm which individuals are to be covered under the agreement#
Once your membership subscription is processed, you will receive an email providing further information to help you access the services available only to members. If you have any enquiries about your membership application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply and pay offline: