Applications now open for research manager position
20 Dec 2016
IEAA is on the lookout for a Research Manager to join our dynamic team.
This new position will be responsible for the identification and delivery of research and consultancy opportunities consistent with IEAA’s strategic plan.
We are looking for a proactive and enthusiastic professional who is able to demonstrate significant experience in research management and business development. They will also have a detailed knowledge of the international education sector and current industry trends.
- Identify future directions in internationalisation of education to position the Association as a "go to" body for such research.
- Provide advice to IEAA's membership and the IEAA Board on current research trends.
- Lead grant management activities for IEAA and maximise the Association's external funding opportunities by identifying sources of funds and coordinating effective liaison with funding bodies to enhance the Association's research agenda.
- In consultation with CEO, initiate and develop relationships with key industry partners and government stakeholders in line with the Association's strategic direction both national and international
- Develop and oversee an annual program of IEAA research activities to support research students, early career researchers, scholar-practitioners and IEAA members more broadly
- Guide and support program development for major IEAA events and the annual Australian International Education Conference in order to promote the dissemination of major research findings.
- Monitor and manage project budgets and external contracting staff as required to meet project outcomes within timeframes and budget constraints.
Applications are open until Sunday 5 February.