IEAA Transnational Education Forum: Call for papers now open
17 Feb 2017
We are now accepting proposals to present at IEAA's TNE Forum 2017.
Now in its third year, IEAA’s Transnational Education (TNE) Forum has cemented its place as a key specialist event for exploring the latest trends and developments affecting transnational education.
We are looking for academics and professional staff who would like to share their expertise at this year's forum. Presenting a paper or workshop is not only a great way to share your insights, but a fantastic opportunity to enhance your profile with TNE specialists from across Australia and overseas.
Potential topics include:
- Regulatory and accreditation frameworks for Chinese-Foreign education cooperation
- The 'business' of TNE: delivery and financial models, taxation, staffing and resourcing
- Emerging markets (e.g. the Philippines, Latin America)
- High volume B2B vocational training case studies
- Teaching and learning innovation in TNE delivery
Submissions close Friday 31 March.