Global Leadership Programme: Leadership Foundation for Higher Education
The Global Leadership Programme is the new international leadership programme for 2016 organised the Leadership Foundation for Higher Education.
This unique interchange programme will give participants the skills to become an effective leader, implementing and communicating a successful internationalisation strategy efficiently across their institution.
The Global Leadership Programme will allow participants to:
- explore the challenges facing worldwide leaders
- have exclusive use of the Leadership Foundation's uniquely developed Global Balanced Scorecard
- discover models of transnational education on different continents
- dreate a network of peers in from across the world.
- take part in the Leadership Foundation's specifically developed Global Higher Education Leadership 360-degree diagnostic tool.
Who is it for?
The Global Leadership Programme is for senior managers who lead on internationalisation at an institutional level.
- Application deadline: Friday 30 September 2016
- Orientation: Monday 24 October 2016 (online)
- Module One: Monday 14 - Friday 18 November 2016 (Nottingham, UK)
- Group activity and individual coaching: Tuesday 12 January 2017 (online)
- Module Two: Tuesday 14 - Thursday 16 March 2017 (Singapore)
- Closing group activity: Thursday 11 May 2017 (online)
October 2016 - May 2017
(Online, UK and Singapore)
Please see the website for any updates on the fees.