IEAA Young Professionals
IEAA Young Professionals is a new group supporting up and coming staff in international education. The group provides a forum for career development and networking for young professionals (35 years of age and under) who are working or seeking work in Australia's international education sector.
The group aims to:
- increase the skills of young professionals and expand their professional networks
- support career development of young professionals and retention of talent in the sector
- be an influential voice providing advice to IEAA about the needs of young professionals, and to enable increased access and participation in opportunities available through the IEAA.
The group does this by:
- Organising networking events and promoting training opportunities
- Connecting young professionals with each other, mentors and IEAA Special Interest Groups
- Working to provide benefits and new opportunities through the IEAA.
IEAA Young Professionals has sub-groups in Victoria and South Australia, with a goal to expand nationwide. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.